Visually representing data is the essence of an infographic, so using them for math projects is perfect! Having students create infographics will help them synthesize data and reporting in a visual way and can give you an idea of how they digest information. Infographics can also be created in preparation for a lesson and given to students as reference.
Ideas for Math Projects:
- Class Averages
- Population of Cities
- Visualizing Numbers Like Pi
- Select from the templates below
- Click "Customize This Example" to edit it or copy it to your account
- Edit colors, text, and art as desired or assign it to your students as is
- Print or download your finished project
*(This will start a 2-Week Free Trial - No Credit Card Needed)
© 2021 - Clever Prototypes, LLC - All rights reserved.